Monday 25 July 2016

Game review: Dream House Days

Overview:

This is an apartment management game. You will take the role of both architect and landlord to furnish the apartments and rent it out. But there's more than just business at stake. The tenants will look to you for guidance on everything from romance to career choices. 



What I like about this game:

It is undoubtedly one of my all-time favorite mobile game. This game makes me a Kairosoft fan. I can play this game 3 hours straight without realizing it. I really enjoy watching the life processes of my tenants, from the birth until their retirement. It can be played offline, full and complete story line and it is totally free. In short, I highly recommend this game.


What I do not like about this game:

For me, it might need improvement. First, the people can pass through the furniture when the room is packed and even the wall when there's no door to the room, which doesn't make sense since they are not ghosts. Secondly, this game is undeniably addicting, but maybe it need updates.


Rating: 5/5

Screenshots:



Check this out:
Dream House Days Guide: Beginner guide
Dream House Days Guide: Jobs guide
Dream House Days Guide: Special room guide
Dream House Days Guide: Floor unlocking guide
Dream House Days Guide: How to get high stats tenant
Dream House Days Guide: How to get a good job
Dream House Days Guide: How to get 90+% collection rate

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment